Friday, November 09, 2012

We got on the subject of watching TeeWee today at work

One of the other foremen were saying how much his cable bill went up, and I mentioned that I don't have to worry about that. I told them that any cable I get is overpriced unless it's free, no matter what line-ups they offer- because:
  •  I don't speak enough spanish- so I lose 1/2 those chanels
  • I don't watch soaps or shopping channels, so lose that 1/3
  • I don't watch a lot of sports and hardly any MSM news,
So what I'm left with is the "American PawnPickers" channel, the "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Chanel,  the "House Hunters" chanel, The "Storage Wars" chanel, and a couple others they supplied.

Then they said- so you get free cable? No, I pay for my internet, but I told the Tech that I used to work for Time-Warner and they left the trap off the jack on the pole.

So they asked- you get free cable? No, I pay for my internet ;-)


AND with our new theme of joining mainstream America:

Look! The new normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment